AN INTRODUCTION TO ULTRASONIC MOTORS PDF
An Introduction to. Ultrasonic Motors. Toshiiku Sashida. Shinsei Industries. Tokyo , Japan and. Takashi Kenjo. Department of Electrical Engineering and Power. Introduction. Ultrasonic motors (USMs) belong to the class of piezoelectric motors . In this work the term USM will be used for the motor only (power electronics. Introduction. Ultrasonic motors, which have superior characteristics like high torque at low speed, absence of magnetic interference, and compactness in size, .
|Language:||English, Spanish, French|
|Genre:||Fiction & Literature|
|ePub File Size:||22.33 MB|
|PDF File Size:||14.55 MB|
|Distribution:||Free* [*Regsitration Required]|
Following the historical background, ultrasonic motors using standing and traveling waves are introduced. Driving principles and motor characteristics are. †Atilim University, Mechatronics Engineering, Ankara, Turkey. 1. Introduction. Ultrasonic motors, which have superior characteristics like high. Download Citation on ResearchGate | An Introduction to Ultrasonic Motors | The ultrasonic motor, invented in , utilizes the piezoelectric effect in the.
The advantages of ultrasonic motors make them open to a wide range of applications and technologies. These are operated using ultrasonic vibrations to obtain a driving force, which then drives the motor using friction. When a voltage with a resonant frequency greater than 20 kHz is applied to the piezoelectric element attached on an elastic body stator , the piezoelectric element will expand and contract, causing ultrasonic vibrations on the stator. The working principle is based on a traveling wave as its driving force. Electromagnetism has always been the driving force behind electric motor technology. The field of ultrasonic seems to be changing that driving force. But these motors suffer from many drawbacks.
- INTRODUCTION TO INFORMATION SYSTEMS PDF
- INTRODUCTION TO BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING BOOK
- DATA MINING INTRODUCTORY AND ADVANCED TOPICS EBOOK
- INTRODUCTION TO PROBABILITY STATISTICS AND RANDOM PROCESSES PDF
- INTRODUCTION TO ELECTRODYNAMICS 3RD EDITION PDF
- ESSENTIAL INTRODUCTORY LINGUISTICS PDF
- RUNNING SMALL MOTORS WITH PIC MICROCONTROLLERS PDF
- EARTH MATERIALS INTRODUCTION TO MINERALOGY AND PETROLOGY PDF
- PLANNING AND SCHEDULING IN MANUFACTURING AND SERVICES PDF
- SHERLOCK HOLMES PENELUSURAN BENANG MERAH PDF
- CHINA MOBILE REPAIRING BOOK